Enter an Acura VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Acura VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Decode an Acura VIN
Checking an Acura VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Acura vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Acura VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Acura.
- Finding Acura recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Acura year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Acura is stolen.
Whether you have an Acura vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Acura VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Acura VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
How to Tell Where Your Acura was Made
The first digit of your Acura’s VIN will tell you the country of origin. Depending on your model, you will likely see one of the following digits in the first position of your VIN:
- 1 or 5: United States.
- 2: Canada.
- J: Japan.
In the 11th position, you can check to see which specific manufacturing plant assembled your vehicle. This digit may be:
- A: Marysville, Ohio
- L: East Liberty, Ohio
- H: Ontario, Canada
- C: Sayama, Japan
- S: Suzuka, Japan
- T: Tochigi, Japan
Where is the VIN on an Acura?
Your Acura VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Acura VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
Acura Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Acura models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Acura models in the database include: