Enter an Aprilia VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Aprilia VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
Free Aprilia VIN Lookup
Checking an Aprilia VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Aprilia bikes and scooters manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Aprilia motorcycle VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Aprilia.
- Finding Aprilia recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Aprilia year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Aprilia is stolen.
Whether you have an Aprilia vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Aprilia VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Aprilia VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to locate the VIN number on an Aprilia motorcycle?
Your Aprilia VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the steering neck.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
Additionally, the Aprilia VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Aprilia Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Aprilia VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Aprilia was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
Aprilia Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Aprilia models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Aprilia models in the database include:
- Atlantic 200
- Atlantic 500
- Caponord 1200 ADD
- Caponord 1200 RALLY
- Dorsoduro 750
- ETV 1000 Caponord
- MANA 850
- Mille SP
- Mojito 150
- Mojito 50
- Pegaso 650
- Rally 50
- RST Futura
- RSV 1000
- RSV 1000 R
- RSV Mille
- RSV Mille R
- RSV4 R
- RXV 450
- RXV 550
- Scarabeo 100
- Scarabeo 150
- Scarabeo 200
- Scarabeo 250
- Scarabeo 50
- Scarabeo 500
- Shiver 750
- SL 1000
- Sport City 250
- Sportcity One 125
- Sportcity One 50
- SR 50
- SXV 450
- SXV 550
- Tuono 1000
- Tuono V4 1100 Factory
- Tuono V4 1100 RR
- Tuono V4 R