Enter a Blue Bird VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Blue Bird VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Blue Bird VIN Lookup
Checking a Blue Bird VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Blue Bird vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Blue Bird VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Blue Bird.
- Finding Blue Bird recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Blue Bird year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Blue Bird is stolen.
Whether you have a Blue Bird vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Blue Bird VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Blue Bird VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Blue Bird?
Your Blue Bird VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Blue Bird VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Blue Bird Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Blue Bird VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Blue Bird was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
Blue Bird WMIs
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|1BA||UNITED STATES (USA)||BLUE BIRD BODY COMPANY||Bus|
|1BB||UNITED STATES (USA)||BLUE BIRD BODY COMPANY||Multipurpose Passenger Vehicle (MPV)|
|1BC||UNITED STATES (USA)||BLUE BIRD BODY COMPANY||Truck|
|1BD||UNITED STATES (USA)||BLUE BIRD BODY COMPANY||Incomplete Vehicle|
Blue Bird Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Blue Bird models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Blue Bird models in the database include:
- All American / All Canada
- B3 Conventional
- BB Conventional
- Chassis Only
- Commercial Bus
- Commercial Type C
- Commercial Type D
- Shell All American
- Shell BB Conventional
- Shell Commercial Series
- Shell TC2000
- Shell Wanderlodge