Enter a Cadillac VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Cadillac VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Cadillac VIN Lookup
Checking a Cadillac VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Cadillac vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Cadillac VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Cadillac.
- Finding Cadillac recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Cadillac year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Cadillac is stolen.
Whether you have a Cadillac vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Cadillac VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Cadillac VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Cadillac?
Your Cadillac VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Cadillac VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
Cadillac Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Cadillac models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Cadillac models in the database include:
- 60 Special
- Armored Vehicle
- Commercial Chassis
- Deville Chassis
- Escalade ESV
- Funeral Coach
- Professional Chassis
- Stretch Limousine
Classic Cadillac VIN Decoder
If you have a classic Cadillac model produced before 1981, you’ll likely have a non-standard VIN number.
Refer to the tables below to help decode your classic Cadillac VIN.
Cadillac Models 1959-1964
|VIN Character Position||Meaning|
– 59: 1959
– 60: 1960
– 61: 1961
– 62: 1962
– 63: 1963
– 64: 1964
– A: Sedan/Town Sedan
– B: Sedan DeVille
– D: Sedan/Park Avenue Sedan DeVille/Park Avenue Sedan
– E: Eldorado Biarritz Convertible (Special Sport)
– F: Convertible Coupe/DeVille Convertible Coupe
– G: Coupe
– H: Eldorado Seville Coupe (Special Sport)
– J: Coupe DeVille
– L: Sedan DeVille
– M: Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan
– N: Sedan
– R: Fleetwood 75 Sedan
– S: Fleetwood 65 Limousine
– Z: Commercial Chassis
|4-9||Sequential Production Number|