Enter a Club Car VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Club Car VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Club Car VIN Lookup
Checking a Club Car VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Club Car vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Club Car VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Club Car.
- Finding Club Car recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Club Car year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Club Car is stolen.
Whether you have a Club Car vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Club Car VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Club Car VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Club Car?
Your Club Car VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Club Car VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Club Car Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Club Car VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Club Car was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
Club Car WMIs
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|52M||UNITED STATES (USA)||CLUB CAR LLC.||Low Speed Vehicle (LSV)|
|5J5||UNITED STATES (USA)||CLUB CAR LLC.||Low Speed Vehicle (LSV)|
Club Car Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Club Car models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Club Car models in the database include:
- 272 Style
- Carryall 2 LSV
- Carryall 510 LSV
- Carryall 510 LSV / Carryall 710 LSV
- Carryall 6 LSV
- Carryall 710 LSV
- Club Car
- Club Car Passenger Vehicle
- Club Car Utility Vehicle
- Eight Passenger
- Four Passenger
- Low Speed Vehicle / Class A Club Car
- Pan-European Homologated Quadricycle
- Pan-European Homologated Tractor
- Six Passenger
- The Classic Series
- Two Passenger
- Villager 2 LSV
- Villager 2+2 LSV