Enter a Hino VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Hino VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Hino VIN Lookup
Checking a Hino VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Hino vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Hino VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Hino.
- Finding Hino recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Hino year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Hino is stolen.
Whether you have a Hino vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Hino VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Hino VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Hino?
Your Hino VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Hino VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Hino Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Hino VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Hino was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|2AY||CANADA||Hino Motors Canada, LTD||Incomplete Vehicle|
|2AZ||CANADA||Hino Motors Canada, LTD||Truck|
|5PV||UNITED STATES (USA)||HINO MOTORS MANUFACTURING, USA, INC||Incomplete Vehicle|
|7H4||UNITED STATES (USA)||HINO MOTORS MANUFACTURING, USA, INC||Truck|
|JHH||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|JHA||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Truck|
|JHB||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|JHC||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Bus|
|JH8||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|JH6||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|JH7||JAPAN||HINO MOTORS, LTD.||Truck|
Hino Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Hino models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Hino models in the database include:
- Coach-Type Rear Engine Bus
- Conventional /Conventional Low Profile Truck
- Conventional Type Truck
- Forward Control Type Truck
- Incomplete Vehicle
- XJC710 / XFC710
- XJC720 / XFC720
- XJC740 / XFC740