Enter an Indian VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Indian VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Indian Motorcycle VIN Lookup
Checking an Indian Motorcycle VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Indian Motorcycle vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Indian Motorcycle VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Indian Motorcycle.
- Finding Indian Motorcycle recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Indian Motorcycle year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Indian Motorcycle is stolen.
Whether you have an Indian Motorcycle vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Indian Motorcycle VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Indian Motorcycle VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on an Indian Motorcycle?
Your Indian Motorcycle VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the steering neck.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
Additionally, the Indian Motorcycle VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Indian Motorcycle Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Indian Motorcycle VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Indian Motorcycle was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
Indian Motorcycle WMIs
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|5YA||UNITED STATES (USA)||INDIAN MOTORCYCLE COMPANY||Motorcycle|
|56K||UNITED STATES (USA)||INDIAN MOTORCYCLE COMPANY||Motorcycle|
|5CD||UNITED STATES (USA)||INDIAN MOTORCYCLE COMPANY||Motorcycle|
Indian Motorcycle Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Indian Motorcycle models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Indian Motorcycle models in the database include:
- Centennial Chief
- Centennial Scout
- Chief Bobber
- Chief Centennial
- Chief Classic
- Chief Dark Horse
- Chief Deluxe
- Chief Roadmaster
- Chief Special Edition
- Chief Standard/Springfield
- Chief T3 Special Edition
- Chief Vintage
- Chieftain Classic
- Chieftain Dark Horse
- Chieftain Elite
- Chieftain Elite/Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Indian Chieftain
- Chieftain Limited
- FTR 1200
- FTR 1200 Rally
- FTR 1200 S
- FTR 1200 S Race Replica
- Indian Challenger
- Jack Daniel’s Limited Edition Scout Bobber
- Roadmaster Dark Horse
- Roadmaster Elite
- Scout ABS
- Scout Bobber
- Scout Bobber ABS
- Scout Bobber Sixty
- Scout Bobber Sixty ABS
- Scout Centennial
- Scout Rigid
- Scout Sixty
- Scout Sixty ABS
- Scout Special Edition
- Scout Standard/Deluxe/Springfield
- Spirit Special Edition
- Spirit Standard/Deluxe/Raodmaster/Springfield
- Sport Chief
- Springfield Darkhorse
- Super Chief