Enter an Infiniti VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Infiniti VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Lookup an Infiniti VIN Number
Checking an Infiniti VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Infiniti vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Infiniti VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Infiniti.
- Finding Infiniti recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Infiniti year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Infiniti is stolen.
Whether you have an Infiniti vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Infiniti VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Infiniti VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where was Your Infiniti Manufactured?
With the 1st and 11th digit of your Infiniti VIN, you can learn both the country of origin and the specific manufacturing plant for your car.
The first vehicle may read:
- 5: United States.
- J: Japan.
The 11th digit may include:
- M: Nissan Motor Tochigi Plant (Japan)
- N: Nissan Assembly Plant, Canton, MS (The USA)
- T: Nissan Motor Tochigi Plant (Japan)
- W: Kyushu Plant (Fukuoka, JAPAN)
- X: Oppama Plant (Kanagawa, Japan)
Where to find a VIN on an Infiniti?
Your Infiniti VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the driver’s side dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Infiniti VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Vehicle registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
Infiniti Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Infiniti models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Infiniti models in the database include: