Enter a Kenworth VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Kenworth VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Kenworth VIN Lookup
Checking a Kenworth VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Kenworth vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Kenworth VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Kenworth.
- Finding Kenworth recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Kenworth year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Kenworth is stolen.
Whether you have a Kenworth vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Kenworth VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Kenworth VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Kenworth?
Your Kenworth VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Kenworth VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Kenworth Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Kenworth VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Kenworth was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|3WM||MEXICO||KENWORTH MEXICANA SA DE CV||Truck|
|3NM||KENWORTH MEXICANA SA DE CV||Truck|
|3NK||MEXICO||KENWORTH MEXICANA SA DE CV||Incomplete Vehicle|
|3XK||MEXICO||KENWORTH MEXICANA SA DE CV||Truck|
|1XK||UNITED STATES (USA)||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Truck|
|2XK||CANADA||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Truck|
|3WK||MEXICO||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Truck|
|SFN||UNITED KINGDOM (UK)||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Truck|
|1NK||UNITED STATES (USA)||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Incomplete Vehicle|
|2NK||CANADA||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Incomplete Vehicle|
|3BK||MEXICO||KENWORTH TRUCK COMPANY||Incomplete Vehicle|
Kenworth Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Kenworth models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Kenworth models in the database include:
- C5 Series
- K 100E
- K3 Series
- L7 Series
- Other Off-Highway
- T2 Series
- T3 Series
- T4 Series
- T6 Series
- T7 Series
- T8 Series
- W9 Series