Enter a Keystone VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Keystone VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Keystone VIN Lookup
Checking a Keystone VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Keystone vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Keystone VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Keystone.
- Finding Keystone recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Keystone year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Keystone is stolen.
Whether you have a Keystone vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Keystone VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Keystone VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Keystone?
Your Keystone VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Keystone VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Keystone Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Keystone VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Keystone was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|1K9243||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE CHOPPERS||Motorcycle|
|1K9354||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE KABINS||Trailer|
|1K9338||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE LSV CO.||Low Speed Vehicle (LSV)|
|1K9312||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE OILFIELD FABRICATION, LLC||Trailer|
|4YD||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE RV||Trailer|
|1K9286||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE TRAILERS INC.||Trailer|
|1K9230||UNITED STATES (USA)||KEYSTONE VENDING CART CO., INC.||Trailer|
Keystone Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Keystone models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Keystone models in the database include:
- Golf Cart
- Keystone Choppers
- Keystone Kabins
- Keystone Oilfield Fabrication
- Keystone Trailers Inc.
- Keystone Vending Cart Co, Inc
- Luxury Edition