Enter a KTM VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any KTM VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free KTM VIN Lookup
Checking a KTM VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All KTM vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The KTM VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific KTM.
- Finding KTM recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific KTM year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the KTM is stolen.
Whether you have a KTM vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free KTM VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your KTM VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a KTM?
Your KTM VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the steering neck.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
Additionally, the KTM VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for KTM Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the KTM VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the KTM was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|VBK||Austria||KTM SPORTMOTORCYCLE AG||Motorcycle|
KTM Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all KTM models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
KTM models in the database include:
- 1090 Adventure
- 1090 Adventure R
- 1190 Adv
- 1190 Adventure
- 1190 Adventure R
- 390 Duke
- 690 Duke
- 690 Enduro
- 690 SMC
- 790 Adv
- 790 Adv R
- 790 Duke
- 950/990 Adv
- 950/990 Supermoto
- Adventure + Adventure R
- Closed Course Competition
- Enduro four-stroke/EXC-R
- Enduro two-stroke
- Freeride E-XC
- Gelande Sport
- LC4 Duke
- LC4 Enduro
- LC4 Engine 1-1st Version
- LC4 Engine SMC
- LC8 Adventure
- LC8 Supermoto
- RC 390
- RC8 + RC8R
- R-Racing F-ECF-F
- Single Cylinder LC4 Duke
- Single Cylinder LC4 Enduro
- Super Adventure
- Super Adventure R/S
- Super Adventure S
- Super Adventure T
- Super Duke GT
- Super Duke R
- V-Engine Duke
- V-Engine Enduro
- V-twin LC8 Adventure
- V-twin LC8 Supermoto
- V-twin RC8 + RC8 R
- V-twin RC8 Adventure
- V-twin RC8 Adventure R
- V-twin RC8 Super Duke R