Enter a KYMCO VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any KYMCO VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free KYMCO VIN Lookup
Checking a KYMCO VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All KYMCO vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The KYMCO VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific KYMCO.
- Finding KYMCO recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific KYMCO year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the KYMCO is stolen.
Whether you have a KYMCO vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free KYMCO VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your KYMCO VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a KYMCO?
Your KYMCO VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the KYMCO VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for KYMCO Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the KYMCO VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the KYMCO was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|LC2||CHINA||KWANG YANG MOTOR CO., LTD (KYMCO)||Motorcycle|
|RFB||TAIWAN||KWANG YANG MOTOR CO., LTD (KYMCO)||Motorcycle|
|RGS||TAIWAN||KWANG YANG MOTOR CO., LTD (KYMCO)||Motorcycle|
KYMCO Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all KYMCO models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
KYMCO models in the database include:
- 16″ Flat Bed Scooter
- Agility 50 (4T), Agility 125
- AK 550
- Flat Bed Scooter
- Like 200 / Compagno 200
- Like 200i / Like 200i LX
- Like 50 (4T) / Like 150
- Like 50 / Compagno 50
- Like 50 / M50 / A-Town 50
- People 50 2T
- PEOPLE 50 2T,PEOPLE 50
- People S 50 4T
- Step Over Frame
- Super 8
- Super 8 150
- Super 8 50
- Super 8-50 2T
- Super 9
- Tomos/Kymco Products
- Vitality 50 4T