Enter a Navistar VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Navistar VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Navistar VIN Lookup
Checking a Navistar VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Navistar vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Navistar VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Navistar.
- Finding Navistar recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Navistar year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Navistar is stolen.
Whether you have a Navistar vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Navistar VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Navistar VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Navistar?
Your Navistar VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the door jamb.
Additionally, the Navistar VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Navistar Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Navistar VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Navistar was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|2HP||CANADA||NAVISTAR CANADA, INC.||Truck|
|2HS||CANADA||NAVISTAR CANADA, INC.||Truck|
|2HT||CANADA||NAVISTAR CANADA, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|2HV||CANADA||NAVISTAR CANADA, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|7NA||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR DEFENSE, LLC||Truck|
|1HP||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Truck|
|1HS||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Truck|
|1HT||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|1HV||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|3HT||MEXICO||NAVISTAR, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|3HV||MEXICO||NAVISTAR, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|1HC||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Trailer|
|1HA||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
|7GZ||UNITED STATES (USA)||NAVISTAR, INC.||Incomplete Vehicle|
Navistar Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Navistar models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Navistar models in the database include:
- F- 2155
- F-1954 RHD