Enter a Polaris VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Polaris VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Polaris VIN Lookup
Checking a Polaris VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
You can find important information about all of your Polaris vehicles including ATVs/4x4s, UTVs, snowmobiles, and Slingshots.
All Polaris vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Polaris VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Finding the right service and parts manuals for your vehicle.
- Getting the value of a specific Polaris.
- Finding Polaris safety recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Polaris year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Polaris is stolen.
Whether you have a Polaris vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Polaris VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Polaris VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
How to Tell the Year of a Polaris ATV by VIN Number
If your Polaris ATV or UTV features a standard, 17-character VIN Number, you can tell the model year by looking at the 10th digit.
For details, check out our VIN Year Chart.
Where to find a VIN on a Polaris?
Your Polaris VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the dashboard.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
- On the driver’s side door jamb.
- Front left wheel well.
- Back left lower frame rail.
Additionally, the Polaris VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Polaris Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Polaris VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Polaris was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|5VP||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Motorcycle|
|52C||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Low Speed Vehicle (LSV)|
|57X||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Motorcycle|
|5AS||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Low Speed Vehicle (LSV)|
|4XA||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Motorcycle|
|3NE||UNITED STATES (USA)||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Motorcycle|
|3NS||UNITED STATES (USA)||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Motorcycle|
|TAP||UNITED STATES (USA)||POLARIS INDUSTRIES INC.||Motorcycle|
Polaris Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Polaris models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Polaris models in the database include:
- All Terrain Pickup
- Breeze SL
- INDY 340
- Military (HD)
- Multi-pass RGR
- Multi-pass RZR
- Polaris Utility Vehicle
- PRO X
- PRO XD
- Ranger (Titan)
- Ranger 6×6
- RZR (Classic)
- RZR (Next Crew)
- RZR (NEXT)
- RZR 50″/60″ IRS (APEX)
- RZR XP
- Sportsman 6×6
- Sportsman Classic
- Sportsman Touring
- Sportsman XP (1-up)
- Sportsman XP/RGR Classic (T-Rex)
- Trail Blazer
- Trail Boss
- Widetrak LX
- XC SP
- Youth Aeon
- Youth Sport
- Youth Sportsman