Enter a Royal Enfield VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Motorcycle…
Get instant, free insights about any Royal Enfield VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Royal Enfield VIN Lookup
Checking a Royal Enfield VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Royal Enfield vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Royal Enfield VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Royal Enfield.
- Finding Royal Enfield recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Royal Enfield year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Royal Enfield is stolen.
Whether you have a Royal Enfield vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Royal Enfield VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Royal Enfield VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Royal Enfield?
Your Royal Enfield VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the steering neck.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
Additionally, the Royal Enfield VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Royal Enfield Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Royal Enfield VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Royal Enfield was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
Royal Enfield WMIs
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|ME3||INDIA||ROYAL ENFIELD, A UNIT OF EICHER MOTORS LTD.||Motorcycle|
|MBF||INDIA||ROYAL ENFIELD, A UNIT OF EICHER MOTORS LTD.||Motorcycle|
Royal Enfield Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Royal Enfield models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Royal Enfield motorcycle models you may find in the database include:
|Royal Enfield Model||Model Years|
|BULLET||1995 – present|
|CLASSIC||2011 – present|
|Clubman 500 GT||1998 – 2011|
|ELECTRA||2004 – present|
|GT||2014 – present|
|THUNDERBIRD||2014 – present|