Enter a Triumph VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Triumph VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Triumph VIN Lookup
Checking a Triumph VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Triumph vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Triumph VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Triumph.
- Finding Triumph recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Triumph year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Triumph is stolen.
Whether you have a Triumph vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Triumph VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Triumph VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Triumph?
Your Triumph VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the steering neck.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
Additionally, the Triumph VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Triumph Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Triumph VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Triumph was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
The first 3 digits in the VIN, or the WMI, can be used to quickly find out where a specific vehicle was produced, who produced it, and the type of vehicle it is.
|WMI||Country of Origin||Manufacturer Name||Vehicle Type|
|SMT||UNITED KINGDOM (UK)||TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES (AMERICA) LIMITED||Motorcycle|
|97N||BRAZIL||TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES (AMERICA) LIMITED||Motorcycle|
Triumph Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Triumph models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Triumph models in the database include:
- Daytona 675 R
- Rocket 3
- Rocket III
- Speed Four
- Speed Triple
- Speed Twin
- Street Cup
- Street Scrambler
- Street Triple
- Street Twin