Enter a Vespa VIN to Get Unique Info, Specs, and Details for the Vehicle…
Get instant, free insights about any Vespa VIN with VINvaquero.com – a Free VIN Decoder Tool
How to Use this Free Vespa VIN Lookup
Checking a Vespa VIN has never been easier with VINvaquero.com!
All Vespa vehicles manufactured since 1981 will feature a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) that can be used to quickly decode information about the vehicle, such as:
- Location of manufacture and the manufacturing plant.
- Body type and styling options.
- Details about the engine and transmission.
- Additional features and add-ons.
The Vespa VIN can also be used for:
- Ordering Vehicle History Reports.
- Getting the value of a specific Vespa.
- Finding Vespa recalls.
- Searching for compatible parts for the specific Vespa year and model.
- Learning about the vehicle’s ownership history.
- Finding out the vehicle’s accident and repair history.
- Getting free, customized insurance quotes.
- Checking if the Vespa is stolen.
Whether you have a Vespa vehicle you own or are looking to buy one, decoding the VIN and using the VIN for a variety of tasks can come in handy.
Our free Vespa VIN decoder is here for you to get started.
Simply enter your Vespa VIN into the search bar above to check the global database. We’ll run the search and return all the pertinent information we can find.
If you have an older VIN from a vehicle that was produced prior to 1981, the VIN decoder may not work.
Where to find a VIN on a Vespa?
Your Vespa VIN will typically be found in a handful of locations on the vehicle. The common ones include:
- On a VIN plate attached to the steering neck.
- Stamped onto the frame.
- Near the engine.
Additionally, the Vespa VIN can be found on your DMV and insurance paperwork, such as the:
- Registration card.
- Vehicle title.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Insurance ID cards.
WMIs for Vespa Vehicles
The WMI, or World Manufacturer Identifier, is the first 3 digits of the Vespa VIN.
These digits provide you with:
- The country where the Vespa was built.
- The Manufacturer name.
- The vehicle type and manufacturer division.
Vespa Models in the VIN Decoder Database
Below you’ll find a list of all Vespa models manufactured since 1981 that you can decode with our VIN checker.
Vespa motorcycle models you may find in the database include:
|Vespa Model||Model Years|
|50||1963 – 2005|
|90||1963 – 1984|
|98||1946 – 1947|
|100||1978 – 1993|
|125||1948 – 1997|
|200||1977 – 1982|
|946||2012 – present|
|Cosa||1947 – 1993|
|ET||2000 – 2005|
|GL||1957 – 1965|
|Granturismo||2006 – present|
|GS||1955 – 1964|
|GT||1966 – present|
|GTR||1968 – 1978|
|GTS||2008 – present|
|GTS 250 i.e||2005 – present|
|GTV||2008 – 2014|
|LX||2004 – present|
|LXV||2008 – 2014|
|P||1977 – 1990|
|PK||1982 – 1993|
|Primavera||1965 – present|
|PX||1977 – present|
|Rally||1968 – 1973|
|S||2006 – 2014|
|SEI GIORNI||2017 – present|
|Sprint||1965 – present|
|SUPER||1954 – 1979|
|SUPER SPORT||1964 – 1968|
|TAP||1956 – 1959|
|TS 125||1975 – 1978|
|UTILITARIA||1953 – 1960|
|Veloce||1972 – 1979|